Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is currently enjoying massive box office success, and last night on The Late Late Show with James Corden, Newt Scamander himself, Eddie Redmayne made an appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden,
We’ve all been there, you’re trying to get to your waiting area to board your plane. You’re tired, you’re feet are sore, and you’ve been standing in an insufferably long line just to get up to a stuffy TSA Agen who is just about as grumpy as you are.
This is is where we find our hero, Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, as he’s trying to get to his flight, but James Gorden of the, The Late Late Show with James Corden, just simply isn’t having it. Check it out:
Eddie Redmayne finds himself in a stressful moment at the airport when an overzealous TSA agent wants to go through his suitcase hiding some very Fantastic Beasts.
Told you, we’ve all been there, at least at one point in our lives. The only difference here is, we didn’t have a suitcase full of fantastic beasts just waiting to pop out at the first sign of an opened top. Although, if one of those beasts was watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, on loop, I’d be trying to escape every chance I got, as well.
More from Wizards And Whatnot
- A Downton Abbey and Harry Potter crossover quiz? Count us in!
- How does money and status work within the context of the wizarding world of Harry Potter?
- Albus Dumbledore and Cornelius Fudge: Complicated leaders who made mistakes
- What if we didn’t compare the current world to the Harry Potter series?
- The complicated nature of being a Harry Potter fan in the 21st century
I do adore Eddie Redmayne for the part of Newt Scamander. Just watching him in these funny little skits only cements him in a role like this. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for more Fantastic Beasts films.